Child and Adolescent Health Associates, LTD was established in 1980 as a private pediatric practice providing quality comprehensive health care for children from birth to 18 years of age. All of our providers are Board Certified in Pediatrics and affiliated with Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and Northwestern (Prentice) Memorial Hospital. Our services include:
- Newborn hospital visits at Prentice Women's Hospital
- Inpatient pediatric care at Lurie Children's Hospital
- Well child care (including school, sports and camp physicals)
- Immunizations (including most required for travel)
- Walk-in hours from Monday - Saturday, and same day afternoon sick visits Monday - Friday
- On-call access to physicians 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Comprehensive management of complex pediatric medical conditions and coordinated care with specialists
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by providing our patients with compassion and excellence. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education
Our physicians are on the faculty of Northwestern University Medical School and are currently involved in teaching pediatric primary care to students as well as training pediatric residents.
Please take a few moments to read through our website to learn about our providers, staff, office hours, financing policies, appointment procedures, maps, events and other useful information.
NEW VACCINE POLICY: Click Here
CAHA Learning Series:
Behavior: Limit Setting and Boundaries
Thursday, May 19th
Meet Our Docs
Child and Adolescent Health Associates, LTD is a group of board certified pediatricians who bring a comprehensive yet individualistic approach to patient care. To learn more about the physicians of Child and Adolescent Health Associates, LTD visit this link.